Tuesday 16 May 2017

SEPARATES - READY TO WEAR (OUTFIT POST)





I see my style is changing again which is good I was stuck on the tailored look, then the loose tailoring look both of which I still love and are in my wardrobe so I will still wear them and do outfit posts regarding the season .......


I'm now channeling a more relaxed look with ready to wear separates which goes right through from my day looks to nights ... basically not so stuffy and a little more youthful seeing the trend is all about millennials which is good as my clothing spend as gone down and I'm not comitting myself to expensive pieces like before for example the Galliano biker pictured in this post which is on heavy rotation at the moment due to the English weather .....




Still enjoying doing outfit posts and going to start doing 3 to 4 a week ......... 




Sunglasses John Varvatos
Biker Jacket John Galliano
Top Marni
Bag Hermes


Watch Cartier
Braclets Cartier
Diamond Ring Graff Diamonds
Gold Ring Bulgari











No comments: